Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Oh WOW!


Sorry I havn't blogged in well FOREVER!! haha. Everything is going really well. I seem to be copping very well so far, I still have my fears that I'm still in denial or something, I'm hoping not though! I've seen Abby quite a bit! I try to see her at least twice a month. She is getting so big! She will be 4 months old on the 7th of December. Her mama tells me that she is trying to roll over! I got her a chrsitmas present already but keeping it a secret haha they will love it though.


Dontay still has not met her or her parents yet. I think he will get to the point to where he can soon, I hope so anyway. That would be an awesome christmas present for Abby and her parents to finally meet him. We will see though.


Other than that nothing much has been going on. OH WAIT! haha She was officially adopted on November 18th. That was the day that the judge signed the adoption papers, her last name is officially theirs and no longer mine. It was a bitter sweet day for sure. But I am so happy for them and for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment