Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Our first mini visit...

Exactly a week after I signed the adoption papers and me and my little girl went to our serperate homes we had our first "visit". It wasn't much of a visit really, I didn't get to hold her much or play/talk to her but even just seeing her was great! We went and got her newborn pictures done. They took a bunch of just her and they were soooo cute! Then they took some of her in her mommy and daddys hands with my hands underneath. That was interesting lol they had Abby naked and I was sitting underneath her while they held her, not to mention she was grunting lol If she would have pooped it would have been on my head!! Then they took some of me and Shana and Abby to show off our bracelets. Finally they took some of just me and Abby, I was really fighting back tears as I held her in my arms again and took those pictures. I can't wait to see how the pictures came out! We are planning another visit here soon so I can get my "Abby fix" as Shana calls it lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment