Thursday, August 12, 2010

Now The Journey Really Begins...






Abigail Kaitlin-Marie was born on Saturday August 7th, 2010 at 7:29pm. She was 6lbs 12oz and 20in long. It was a very easy 8 hour long labor. I signed the adoption papers on Monday. It was very hard getting to that point. I was an emotional wreck all day. Everytime I thought I had made up my mind, I would fall back. I think what made it the hardest was the fact that I spend those 2 days alone with her. For some reason I didn't want the family up there which was a total opposite of what I thought I would feel. I don't regret it at all though. Those 2 days alone with her were AMAZING!! I knew in my heart the whole time that the adoption was what I needed to do but my emotions wanted me to keep her. I followed my heart and signed the papers. She is now home with her mommy and daddy. I have talked to them a few times already and she is doing good. I hope to see her soon!!








No comments:

Post a Comment